Haloooo... I know, it has been a while since I posted anything. Firstly it is because I cant go online and secondly its because I was frigginly ill. Talking about illness, damn/sh!t/vavi and @!$& ohhhhh. I spent my New Year Eve and New Year in disaster. The story rolls like this :
On the 30th Dec me and my whole family went to an open house. Of course we ate there, talk. Then I follow my cousins to my other cousin house to see the carolers 'la..la..la..la' I went home around 10pm. The next morning on the 31st. I realised that I have this soar throat. I didn take it seriously la. All of the sudden in the afternoon, I felt so weak. My dad said I have a fever. It kept getting worse and worse. I tried to sweat but I guess my sweat gland aint working. I was thinking to myself "haih, why la i sick on New Year Eve". I went to my aunt house at 7.30pm. I thought I was feeling better, infact I was wrong the fever was getting worse. Like all the past year, I would be partying with my cousins. The fact that I was sick, I spent my time sleeping upstairs (aunt house). Few hours after that I felt better. Yeah, then I talked to Malina for a long time on the phone. But then terputus this I have no idea why. I texted my Daryl then he called me exactly on New Year. We didn talked long. I did watched some fireworks though. Nice~
03/01/2009 :
Today I follow my mom buy some house stuff. Then I go cut my hair. Short already, but still can tie la. *dupdap dupdap* another ONE day before school starts. Wahhhhh!!! This year I'll be taking PMR. I would try to join some sukan acara padang at school. Hehehe. I dont hate sports bha (unlike my other friends). No offence guys :D Anyways a good thing about going to school is that I can meet my awesome friends!
Ukeys, this is it for now. Byessssssssss. Thanks for reading Fcuk for mocking. Muahaha.
*sorry there is no word of the day*
On the 30th Dec me and my whole family went to an open house. Of course we ate there, talk. Then I follow my cousins to my other cousin house to see the carolers 'la..la..la..la' I went home around 10pm. The next morning on the 31st. I realised that I have this soar throat. I didn take it seriously la. All of the sudden in the afternoon, I felt so weak. My dad said I have a fever. It kept getting worse and worse. I tried to sweat but I guess my sweat gland aint working. I was thinking to myself "haih, why la i sick on New Year Eve". I went to my aunt house at 7.30pm. I thought I was feeling better, infact I was wrong the fever was getting worse. Like all the past year, I would be partying with my cousins. The fact that I was sick, I spent my time sleeping upstairs (aunt house). Few hours after that I felt better. Yeah, then I talked to Malina for a long time on the phone. But then terputus this I have no idea why. I texted my Daryl then he called me exactly on New Year. We didn talked long. I did watched some fireworks though. Nice~
03/01/2009 :
Today I follow my mom buy some house stuff. Then I go cut my hair. Short already, but still can tie la. *dupdap dupdap* another ONE day before school starts. Wahhhhh!!! This year I'll be taking PMR. I would try to join some sukan acara padang at school. Hehehe. I dont hate sports bha (unlike my other friends). No offence guys :D Anyways a good thing about going to school is that I can meet my awesome friends!
Ukeys, this is it for now. Byessssssssss. Thanks for reading Fcuk for mocking. Muahaha.
*sorry there is no word of the day*
No comments:
Post a Comment