I am still alive, its a friggin miracle! haha. Babbling nonsense this Maroline. Hey Ace :) It has been a while since I posted anything. Its not that I cant go online, im just Lazy!! So have you heard?? New year is coming. hehehe. Texted Malina last night. You know, I thought she gone wild ohh. Because she went to this wedding, then she was asked to dance. I thought she really danced. HAHA. She didnt laa. Pufff* school is coming PMR...wargghhhhh!!! Honestly right, I dont know if she still sayang me ohh. She as in really a she. Come on, not lesbian style bha. My oldest friend. Uinaa cut the friggin crap laine. Its not a crap bha. Anyways, Ralph bought me a cool t-shirt!!! I know its just a t-shirt so what? Hmm, I should have asked for a bag or shoes or skinnies bha. Haihhh.. Seriously I should have asked for an expensive stuff. He promise bha he'll buy me what I want when he have extra $$ (my so late birthday gift). I was being too kind by asking him to buy me only cool t-shirt. Okkies if I have the power to reverse time(which would never happen; what the heck! cant a girl imagine?), I would have asked him to buy me Kinders and skinnies. HAHA. Wait a minute, I dont want Kinders cause my hunn bought me lots of choco+kinders. Then, i would ask for skinnies && bag. Kasi pokai si Ralph :p
This up coming Tuesday which is on the 30th of December, all Lok Yukians have to go school with their parents for registeration. Fuyohhhh seriously, hols passes by so damn quickly!!!! Ohya, I am not being a show off laa but i came up with this thing of my name :
M - massive
A - arrogance
R - rises
O - on
L - linear
I - ineptitude <-- im not really sure what this word means
N - not
E - emotions
p/s: I came up with this when i was bored and I am not that positively sure whether it brings any meaning. lol.
Okkies I guess this is it for today, Byesss thankies for reading and FCUK for mocking :) Please make a safe way out of my blog :) Dont rush :D
This up coming Tuesday which is on the 30th of December, all Lok Yukians have to go school with their parents for registeration. Fuyohhhh seriously, hols passes by so damn quickly!!!! Ohya, I am not being a show off laa but i came up with this thing of my name :
M - massive
A - arrogance
R - rises
O - on
L - linear
I - ineptitude <-- im not really sure what this word means
N - not
E - emotions
p/s: I came up with this when i was bored and I am not that positively sure whether it brings any meaning. lol.
Okkies I guess this is it for today, Byesss thankies for reading and FCUK for mocking :) Please make a safe way out of my blog :) Dont rush :D
No comments:
Post a Comment