*Dan bila kau menghilangMusnah la, musnah impianTuk menggapai bintang* sehh its a lyric bha. Syokk, the song. My friends bha that like the song at first. Then I ikut-ikut. haha. So watsup? Long time already this I didn post anything. Actually I have serious problem bha. Lazyness, total lazyness. hehehe. Plus, I busy studying (kunun) Ai... serious bha. Anyways I'll tell you a little bit of something starting on last Friday.
Friday (16/01)
- Had my Science excel exam. The question was okay. Then after school I followed Malina home. Cause after that we go library (the one near convent). I went there with Mal & Arif (her lil bro). We walked to her parents working building, went to eat roti canai. Seriously bida oh the mamam shop. Wierd again that the roti canai and the workers dont even know how much the roti canai cost. Luckily they cincai say tiga ringgit for everything. They termurah the price. HAHA. Sepa suruh. After eating we were on the way out till we saw this kuih lapis selling and there are chocolate cakes. I bought the chocolate cake. We jalan-jalan looking for a right place to attack the cake. Then Mal asked her bro to take the car keys from her mom. We ate in the car. Bloated this all of us. Left a quater more of the cake. After all that we went back to the library. Studied awhile then talked until its time to go back. Hehehehehe.
Yesterday, I studied sejarah. Then texted si Daryl, as always and ahmm always laa. lol. Chatted with James. Wanna play webcam with him bha but my papa go cabut my webcam. Ishhhhh. Ohya, sehh si James *bangga* ni bha get first in 100 meter. lol. I went to my niece birthday party. She's 3 years old already. Haha still little bha that. I was bored there cause, mostly budak kicik. What la I wanna do. I decided to berjiwang with daryl. HAHA. Until I reached home then fell asleep. Forget that today (18/01) my credit expire. Haihh..... Wierd thing is this morning I checked left how much again left my credit ' balance : rm16.03 ' Then 4 minutes ago I checked rm26.03. Wierd, I thought someone go reload me. I see the expiry date still the same 18/01. I suspect its the bonus from DiGi la. Later I go reload. hehehehe. My next week scheduel will be OMG! busy oh. Sudah la excel then on wednesday I have acara kijang going on. Havent plus jauh & 4x100. haihhh..... why la the school kasi clash. That ny I dont agree in. Clashing the acara and excel. Syok oh kijang, jauh and 4x100. HAHA.
Kie la, till here for today. I want to continue study. I just ny chapter 4 form 1. Thu la you Maroline! So slow . Okkai byessss, love you :D
No comments:
Post a Comment