Maroline was stunned :)
They called me. Wondering who's 'they' ? Its Izzal and IMRAN !!!! haha. I recieved a phone call from izzal at 6.52pm. We talked then he told me someone wants to talk to me. I was like who? Then he was like just talk. Then that someone talked. He sounds familiar. Without hesitation this I say is this imran??? He was like ya! how did you know?? I was like hahahahaha... i know la. I asked izzal where did he found imran. He was like I am at KL kan, I contact him laa. Then we talked talked. They put loud speaker, I was practically talking to both of them. Many stuff la three of us talked about. Suddenly izzal asked whether I wanna hear him sing. Then I was like okkie. Imran sang with him and Imran was the one played the guitar. Semattt oh they sing. They sang Bunkface-situasi and Jonas brothers-lovebug. Syokk oh but then izzal off pitch time lovebug high note. HAHAHA. We ended up talking for nearly half-an-hour. Long time already this since I saw Imran. He moved to KL bh.
Okkies actuallty there's more we talked about but I'm so lazy to type everything. haha. So I spent my day doing nothing, went to the river with my sis. We didn bath there just played. HAHAHA. Yea, I live near by a river. So romantic that during sunset. Seehhhh... Seriously. Texted si Daryl as usual then went online and listened to songs. Imagination took over me... nyahahahaha. Yea bh, I imagined lots of stuff. Dont get me wrong I did not imagine anything about *tuuuuuuuut* stuff.
Listing my stats for now :
Life : AWESOME !
Friends : TOTALLY AWESOME !
Love : GREAT !
Money : WOAH !
Health : Everything is fine except for my ankle. (aishhhh)
Ohya! Naye is going back to sandakan tomorrow.
I wanna say :
BYE COUS ! TAKE CARE ! LOVE YOU :D
No comments:
Post a Comment