Finally I can go online! Hello, so these few days had been great but at the same time busy. That is like because of the excel exam coming have to study this. Infact its tomorrow(16/01). Luckily Science ny. Yesterday I went for rumah sukan practise. I tried lembing and lompat tinggi. Lembing I cant this, cause if I throw far it dont pacak and when it pacak, not far. Lol. I ended up joining lompat jauh && lompat kijang. I went for practise this morning, my muscle so pain oh. I didn warm up bha. I cant wait for tomorrow *maybe im going to meet daryl* hehehehehehe. I noticed lately my dad in a good mood this. Nice~ Ohya annoying this Christopher Warren Ismail. New boy bha that from Selangor. He always kasi kuyak people and oftenly say "Oopss!". I talked to him just now. Wierd this. I recieve a call from daryl last Tuesday, so happy :) cause not always bha he call me. We talked until his credit lower than rm2 I think. Hehehe.
Hmm, I dont hate anyone rite now. lol. Okay I have to take a bath rite now its 17.32. After that I want to study and will be texting daral(khai call him tht). Kie, I know this post is boring. Dont care la... I do not expect yall to get entertained. Lazy oh want to tell every single detail. Kie, byesssssss :D
No comments:
Post a Comment