Hello? yeah I was planning to post something yesterday, but I was like so exausted. why? I went to olahraga practice then papa brought me and my sis to karamunsing. We took lunch there. After that he went to a handphone shop, but close me and my sis didnt want to wait with him. So we asked for extra cash, cause we want to jalan-jalan around Karamunsing. I brought all my cash with me. Sadly my sis didnt. HAHA. Firstly I went round and round the first floor looking for a shop that sells cool t-shirt. After minutes we round and round finally I found the shop. I bought this pink t-shirt there's words infront. Nice this. Done buying t-shirt it cost me rm29.90 we went to Signature bought three revision book. Weeee~ Then on our way looking for an elevator and lift I passed this shop. Awesome shop but I forget what's the name. I stopped there cause there's this skinnies caught my eyes. Many colours oh... I bought the black one for 89.90 Fuyohhhh I spent about rm134. Luckily I still have some cash left. HAHAHA.Tired ohhhhh, wanna look for an elevator also took sometime. Haihhhh........
Reached home I without hesitation lie on the floor. HAHAHA. Seriously exausted bh. Fell asleep and woke up about 2o mins after. Took a shower did this and that. Then went to bed around 11 ++pm. Today have practice again, stupid ankle. It still hurts and this is not good at all. Tomorrow which is (31/01) have practice again. Phewww...... tired ohhh. Anyways, my post today kinda boring right? What the heck, nevermind laaa..... Ukeys, I gots to go. I wanna take my dinner. Byessssssssss & love you :D
*Ohya my dad bought new phone this. So funny Xpress music. Macam tia ngam for him* AHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment