Nothing is ever what it seems;if you're living in dreams
True? I guess. today i am going to my aunt house fr cny mum's side. angpow bnyk nie.yesh! I so like craving fr money$$. I want jalan oh. Jalan la! how? as if i can drive. wahahaha.... boring oh at home.
Saya tidak mempunyai sebarang perasaan guilty apabila kehilangan kawan seperti......maaf saya tidak tahu cara mengexplainkan. My heart won't crumble;If we ever say goodbye. No i wont cry. yeayea.... come change topic. Hmm,
While i was browsing the net. Tadaaaaaa!!!!!!! i found this wierd song. But syok laa. I want to get myself wasted, but i do not have the right crowd. Aishhhhhhhhh.... I ate lots of candy this just now. Dont worry bh my teeth wont rot, cause I brush my teeth after. I have to suck the candy like a pacifire. hahahaha..... colourful gen that the candy. I wanna go jogging bh with my sis this morning, but have my uncles outside they play cards with my dad. Since last night this. What to do every cny oso like this. We shyshy again wanna go out, after tingutingu that them.
Whywhywhy??? Every late afternoon/evening must the clouds cry??? There's no chance for me and others to play outside. Aishhhh...... I hate this part. I want to run free outside also no chance. Must others and I be treated savagely?? wahahaha..... Nevermind. I am blank right now. So if I have like nothing to say for the moment, I better get out of here. byess..
No comments:
Post a Comment