Yes that is basically true, I watched and I learn. But I cant get the hang of it right away. Need to practice. So these past few days I a just over the moon. I mean im happy, cause firstly maybe you knew. I got gold for Kijang. I didn expect it, first timer bh. Kie, malas la I wanna brag. Enough. HAHA. The first sports day was fun. But sadly, some retarded human being stole my shoes. Thats what I think. Well, theres no need to think shoes cant walk itself. Must be stolen or mistaken. I wanted to steal people shoes but unfortunately, none of them have my size. I know you would be thinking ' Jahat oh Maroline'. Nyahahahaha.. I ended up borrowing Zarsha shoes. Before I change topic, after I won trus I have to follow olahraga. aihhhhhhh... Its not that I dont want to, Im really happy its a dream come true to join olahraga for me. There's a 'but' I have to study at the same time for PMR. Afraid that I will be missing lessons. Anyways, I'll try balancing. Its not like the whole year also I practice kan? Ofcourse you all know. Excel 1 habis sua kankan.
Today as in 23/01 we Lok Yukians had our Larian Kecergasan. Compared to the previous year I think this year is the fastest time I reached back at school. HAHA. Seriously bh. I ate ice-cream cause I saw the ice-cream Stacey & talie eat. Very tempting. Talie say I suck it like a dildo. Punya la.... HAHA. ngam2 colourful again that the ice-cream. Actually we're having Scout marching practice afer the acara larian settle. But we all escape cause we're too tired and lazy. I went home late this, cause my mom fetched me late. Ohya I checked my weight this morning. Its pointer pointed to 43kg. Heavy ka? I was 45kg. Happy this bh.. but I wanna lower it again if possible.
Hmm, there're just few stuff remained unspoken. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Knowing those arent that sweet. Its ROCKIN'!
Jadi sampai sini sahaja untuk kali ini. Jumpa lagi pada masa akan datang. Selamat tinggal.
No comments:
Post a Comment