Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello there :) Long time dy i didn post anything. Well, the last time was on the first day of school. I would like to summerise my 5 days of school moments. I dont have to write about the first day la. Why? Od bha I write. So these 5 consecutive days was like AWESOME much. There's like two things we did the most and I mean most! TALKED NONE STOP && LAUGHED HARD. yeah this is what happens if Maroline, Amalina, Stacey, Natalie, Dina, Valeri, Iffa and Sai reconnect after a long period of time being separated. Wahahahahaha....... So if I was not mistaken, it was after our sukan dan permainan meeting me && talie acted insanely this. We go stalk *ehem*. Stacey say bikin malu... Well, haha Si Maroline not always bha do that. Infact that was the first time. When teacher teach I feel sleepy this especially Maths. I was like forcing my eyes to stay open. Cause I have to pay attention bha. Next week I may be busy cause I think have practise. I go try lompat jauh&&4x100. lol. So texted daryl we talked bout stuff la. Then I played pet society. My pet broke this, run out of kachingkaching cause, I go buy many expensive stuff. Ukeys Im blank* right now. Ohya now, as in NOW it is raining heavily REALYY HEAVY and have thunder&lightning again. Hmmm, should I continue babbling or stop and finish my school homework? I guess, I should stop and finish my homework after the teacher bising that. Especially Mrs.Carol Thein Geography teacher. Anyways, byeeeesssss. Excell this coming Friday but only Science the subject. We as in 3 AM1 student have not even opened and studied anything. Cause our teacher always abcent. Stacey say her bro say that the teacher husband passed. Sadsss.. Maroine stopp !!!! Go finish your homework! Kie, byessss :)

Love, The gates to the sky. waitsss... semat bha the word for me.

No comments:

Followers