Monday, January 5, 2009

Maroline reporting for duty?

Haha, no more 'reporting for duty'. I a normal student. Aint a prefect anymore. Ahhh, I am happy :D So today is the first day of school. I woke up at 5am, then I gave a wake up message and a miss call to Malina. My mom decided to send me to school before my brother and sister. I leave the house at 5.50am, having a thought that there will be no traffic jam. Darn! it was just an empty thought, from Servay Likas this bha stuck. Frigginly jam, but when I checked the time it was only 6.10am. My mom found an alternate way to avoid the jam. Haha, aihhh I dont want to come late bha. Reached school around 6.20am like that. Then after everyone is in the class already all of a sudden this prefect so creepy Vicky them hate the prefect that. HAHA. Its a her and her name is Ricadonna. Creepyy that she~ She asked us to go to the Hall for assembly. Ohya I spent most of the assembly time laughing this. Not only me but Stacey, Malina and Dina also laugh. Want to know why? The upper six who are sitting behind us so noisy and FUNNY! So loud this they talk. Then before the assembly finish we have to sing ' Negara Ku ' and ' Sabah Tanah Air Ku ' They thought thats it. The last verse of Lagu Sabah so fast they sing. If you heard how they sing, you would guarantee laugh. When the school song played they was like ' HAH???!! ada lagi??? ' Lawak berabis ohhh.... I would say this I think I wont be bored anymore during assembly because the people sitting behind me is spontaneously entertaining. HAHA. I laughed a lot with my friends today. Then I bullied Stacey. Muahaha. I was bored bha, cause nothing to do. Our class monitor is still TEDDY BEAR ( izzat ashraf ). Hmmm, what more again I want to say?? Ohya although Natalie is in a different class, we still hang out with her. We met during recess and going home time. I am ajk Kebersihan ( no big deal =.=' ) i just say only mahh. Lastly my class teacher Pn. Carol funnehhhh! :D

Ukeys today post untill here only. Byessssss...

p/s: I'll seldom online already because my online session will be controlled. If I have the chance to online I'll update my blog kie. ( depends on my mood la )

No comments:

Followers