HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!
GONG XI FA CHAI !!
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA !!
Yeah wishing people who celebrate chinese new year and the ones not celebrating. So yesterday went to pp's house then aunt mom side house. I only ate the macaroni at pp's house then at aunty's place ate many food. Okay, I met Ralph yesterday at pp's house unfortunately, he forgot to bring the t-shirt. Haihhhh...... I hung out with Naye, Natnat && Ralph. Laughed insanely then I hit natnat cause he was being so..... bikin panas. Natnat stole; i wouldnt say stole la but he took Stacey's number from my phone. He kasi main her. HAHAHAHA. To whom may concern, he had NO intention to hit on her or tackle or whatever.... He simply disturb ny. I received ang pows. Ahmmm the total only 70. Nevermind....... plusplus my remaining money now and my soon to receive allowance. Woah! sehhhh.
Uhhhhh....... I have no idea but I cant seem to text Dina. I would like to tell you (dina) "sorry for not making it to your cny partayy... my mom have an emergency need to send my granpa there. My dad out. I have no idea where he went. NO one can send me. Sorry kie sayangg...."
Spent my time at home online and texting daryl. Boredddd.... Laterrr in the evening around 6.30/7.00 (now its already 5.10) have to get ready go to a family friend house for cny. Hoping Naye will be there cause, I dont seem to know most people there. Maybe a few la but guys. If I hang out with them * nahhhh dari jauh lagi you can hear my dad say " MAROLINE!!! " *
Another thing, I kept pooo-ing today. I am happy but at the same time in pain. Cause my tummy hurts. So flat this my tummy. I wonder how heavy am I now?? hmmmm..... This thurs & fri I'll be going to my first and second olahraga practice. Nyahahaha happy bh si maroline. So, I probally should be going now. I have to get ready and etc. Kie, byesss.
No comments:
Post a Comment