Monday, December 1, 2008

KachingKaching da BlingBling $$$$

About the KachingKaching da BlingBling $$$$, I got my paid and granpa gave me RM30 so now all my cash is; no need la to tell HAHA <-- i wrote this cause saja write la. Yeah i know i didn blog for a long time. I was busy helping and planning stuff. So here i start : I went to CityMall bought this white silky kinda dress there's black flowers on it [ many awesome dress oh there ] and this cute heels but the heels was'nt so high. Spent around 6 hours shopping. hmpphh* was exausted. The reason i bought this new dress was for mua to wear at my grandparents 55th anniversary [ WOW what a long marriage ] 29th November. Awesome anniversary eventhough i was helping in the reception counter. There is a privilage if you're helping in the reception counter cause you'll get to see every single guest that came. There is this whole rombongan of people came I asked my mom who are those people, she said "they are your siblings from Kiulu" I was like "ohh..ok" I dont seem to have any interest. Butbut that all change when they came to the reception counter OMG ! There is this three guys who caught my eyes. heeeeeeee......... I kept on starring at them. Then after everything is done at the reception counter i ran to my mom asking her again while pointing to those three guys whether they are my cousins she was like "two of them are your cousins the other one is your uncle" I was like [ well secretly thinking ] "nice... I have a DDG cousins and uncle" I trus text mal this. HAHA. Blablabla the night went on. Yesterday i went to Naye's house have BBQ. Yeah... Ralph say kan the day was dull cause we have nothing to do. You know? no you dont. Camalita [ ralph adik ] saber looks like a vibrator. HAHA. My uncle Mark [ i think he is farly related to satcey ] play 'Hotel California' acoustic. Woooo-hooo awesome, semat ! I drank this pineapple milkshake which Ralph mom made she mixed vodka. Nice this i drank one cup only cause ngam2 my mom called from Beverly Hotel [ parents went to wedding dinner ] ask me to go pulang. Ahmmm this morning i got HANGOVER oh; well not always maaaa. I guess till here ny la today. OHYA ! kedapatan my dad go CP buyuk this he bring my adik ja. ishhhh....




p/s: after la i post those pictas. hehe.

No comments:

Followers