........ and my daddy said stay away from juliet, but you were everything to me and I was begging you please don't go and I said romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run you'll be the prince i'll be the princess its a love story baby just say yes....... Hello :) yeah its a lyric. I love that part. I did not post anything yesterday cause i was lazy. yeaps...... So, lately i just stayed at home went no where but at home. Anyways Christmas is coming! I am getting so excited. HAHA. Stacey hate this Christmas. Nahh New Year again coming. Another new stuff to face. Hmpphhh* You know, i guess you dont. DiGi unfair this, I should get my 5% reload bonus but they did not give any. Issshhhhhhh.............. Ukeyyy I am *blank* have no idea what to say. So I am going to end this post with a Byeessssss! Love you :)
I love daryldaryldaryl :D
No comments:
Post a Comment