Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Rockin' Christmas!!

Rockin' Christmas!
Hello everyone! Today is Christmas. Wishing y'all a Rockin' Christmas :) I went to church yesterday exactly 12 am this the prayer finish. So messaged lots of people wishing them Rockin' Christmas. Lol. Opened my presents so early at 12 ++ Recieved an awesome presents. HAHA. Thankies kie. One thing I dont really agree in, Christmas brings family closer. Family meaning including cousins and anyone connected. Hmmpphhhhhhh* I have no reason to believe in that saying. It is so pathetic, yeahyeahyeah for maybe its not pathetic. Everyone isnt as lucky as you ba. Ok maroline stop it you dont want anyone to get offended reading this. Lol. So I have my music, handphone, crazyness and friends.What more could stop me from getting the perfect Christmas?Well not that PERFECT laaa. Atleast there is something then nothing at all. Agree?? Ukeys I guess I have to go and get ready now. Cause I want to follow my mum go out. Byessssss, love y'alll :D
Lalaine's Words Of The Day : *repent* && *understand*
Again,
Merry Rockin' Christmas !!!

No comments:

Followers