Monday, December 22, 2008

Cookie crumbs

Yeah all over my face. I just love cookies,Imma cookie-holic :D Lol. Hey there Ace. It had been a few days since I post anything. I was too lazy, heeeeee.. So I chatted with Nickly the day before yesterday and yesterday. He sounds so blurr this. haha. Lately I did nothing interesting. Hmmpphh* Talked to Malina yesterday. We talked about tikus then I on the Love Story song. We sang it together *off pitch* on the phone. HAHA. So? Fun what? Kankan mals? lol. Last night I stayed up untill 1 something. I was texting with daryl and talking about skinnies with pat <-- texting. Lol. Woo-hoo Christmas is just around the corner, cant wait :) I missy missy my kawans ohh....... Miserable this at home. It is not that I am tortured or molested. Lol. Nothing to do this..... mostly also texting, tv and online. hmmph*
Okkie today is Emmanuel Charles Tibok 11th Birthday, Happy Birthday!! <-- eventhough it is one in a million chance you would view my blog. Well, what the heck nevermind :)
I have this new thing I'll put at the end of my post it will be :
(for fun only)
Lalaine's Word Of The Day : *Corrupted*


No comments:

Followers