Sunday, December 7, 2008
Once upon a yesterday,
HAHA. Yesh about yesterday. Its was an awesome day! Spent the whole day out as in not at home but BBQ-ing with them. We all go bath river again, then eat, talk and eat again. Memang syokk la. My right arm so pain ow. Because we spent a few hours playing *snap* I went home nearly 10 p.m I call malina she was like "are you drunk? why you tibatiba call me?" I was like "no la still waras ba tis. I call saja2" talked to her till 10 something. Then i go take a shower andand texted him. Ahhmmm no i dont have ny pictures. Sorry.... Okkai about today. Actually I got plan. Following my cous go there. Butbut when I ask my dad he was like "no..no if you went there in the day can. NIGHT? no" I kept quiet. No mood to start an arguement. Uhhh my day today is frigginly dull! I feel so tired this. Dont know why. Again yesterday was awesome! Today is boring + dull, are they the same? LoL. Okkai untill here ny today. Byeesssssssss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment