The title of this post have nothing to do with the contain of its post. It is a song title. lol. So since most people named their blog, I would name mine too. I'll call it ace. Dont care la if bida the name, as long as its short and simple. lol. Watched Narnia : Prince Caspian last night I bought the CD(original) I dont support Ciplak. Sehhh....HAHA. Okkai the movie was awesome. For me la dont know if you all. So hot this Caspian and Peter *melts. The finishing song syokk oh. Tuu naa atas the song title. Yeahyeah you guys might think I ketinggalan zaman cause I just only watch Narnia 2. So? I cant go out ba during the premiere...... Again the movie was awesome. But still, in my top movie chart Titanic still owns the top. HAHA.... I cry this when I watched Titanic. Ohya yesterday I was pranked by Izzal and Faidzul (eventhough you guys didnt tell me who you are) I can reconise izzal voice cause he called me before and I knew Faidzul was there cause you frigginly said his name out loud. lol. Woo-hooo my room is almost done. Need to buy my bed, build my closet, fix the window, do this and that. Taa--da! done. Cant wait. Ahmmmm........ what again I want to say? My latest favourite tv show is 90210 ! Malina also like. kankan?!
Okkie till here ny la my post for today. byessss ace :)
Okkie till here ny la my post for today. byessss ace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment