Saturday, November 1, 2008

Woo-hoo/Boo-hoo
Hey guys sorry for not blogging anything lately. I seldom go online baa.
Anyways, soo many stuff oh i want to tell butbut too much to type; LoLness.
1. Reunion is coming !!!!! I will have a chance to 'jalan', meet my friends && boyfriend.
2. Shit this last minute ba my mom say i tidak jadi go dina house. I lost the chance to like... uhhh.
3. Kin takut this that day at school..... Sian my kakak [not biologically] hp kena rampas :(
4. Holidaysss wooo-hooo hear i come !
5. Si 'anu' minta puji this. Ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...............
6. Fuck im gaining weight ! Nooooooo [ thula you guys say im 'underweight']
7. Ohya, I get my friggin allowance already ! [im just telling;if you dont wanna know then dont bother]
8. Lastly, my BIRTHDAY is coming !!!!!!!!!!!
wooo-hooo weeee-hooooo :D
So, i think that is it for now. I'll try to continue tomorrow.
p/s: i jealous oh my friends jalan ramairamai just now :(
anyways, peace out !

3 comments:

iffaaaaa said...

i miss you bhaa.
HAHA :)

Maroline said...

I miss you too iffa!
sy dngr kw jumpa soulmate muuu ...
LOL

iffaaaaa said...

yeaa.
tp lum official.
LOL.
xDD

Followers