Wednesday, November 12, 2008

*side effects*

Of boredom. My day started quite boriinggg. I did nothing other that those basic stuff. Fuyyooo cant wait for tommorow. Fiona must go if she tidak jadi go then i also dont go. boo-hoo. Uinaa hope my dad let me bring the camera oh. aishhh blank already.... hmmmm...... My friends hanyut dalam lautan cinta [style si sai] If chatting also... nothingnothing. Ihhhhhh......... I want to get out from the house ! its deadly boring there ! huhuu. Mommy when you want to bring me buy my shoes ???? ishhhhhh..... My daddy birthday is coming dont know what to buy. Should i even buy anything for him ? after all that NO i get ? I know, im an unloving daughter. So ?

Maroline Favius Marcus wants her FREEDOM so badly. Is it so much to ask ? ihhhhhhh....... eheh funny this my brother he wrongly pronounce ' shia labeouf' to ' shamia mabeouf ' . LoL.
So what should i talk about now ? okay, I play habbo [ malaysia ]. I never thought the malasian version would also have horny people. LOL. But, i have experienced much horny people in habbo[ US ] ewww... groos this. ahmmm funny this my habbo name. If you want to know ask me. I did it for fun nothing more aight !

I want to meet Daryl :) cant wait !

No comments:

Followers