Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yuupps


Thingsss ........


Hai, it has been a few days since I blog anything .
I didnt have the friggin chance to on9 bhaa ......

I have lots to say this ... hehe . You know, my result okok ja .... Maths was the lowest .
Uhhhhhh...... Berabis kena lecture from my dad .
Speaking of my dad, SIAL ohh..... he dont let me go to this workshop thingy at Sutera ..
Punya laa, macam si taitai ja his reason .
UHHHHH !!!!!
Okkiee lets get over that[not really]
Ohya, funfunfun this at school coz we barely study anything [execpt for KH]
Sooo kedekut oh THERESA GOH ! I just want one more mark also cannot :/
HAHA you know, DORANG berjiwang this [ or is it kami ]
whatever laa .......
Incase you people want to know, i SUCK in ART !
My result was like boo-hooo ....... turun this bhaa ..
Ohya me&mal brought our hp to school ... like stacey said, sempat lagi text bf .
We call some people......
I wanna wish
DARRYL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
Fiona
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
anywayanyway,
Fun this know people secret. HAHA :p
pssttttt did I ever tell you that,
ilovemyboyfriend ?
Well now you know . Im missing him :/
Soso, till then kawan kuuu ....






1 comment:

iffaaaaa said...

http://oldbutsweetmemories.blogspot.com/

new link :)
makasehhh.

Followers