Sunday, November 16, 2008

15/11-16/11/08

Due to the date above, I did not have the chance to go online. I was at Fiona's house since 15/11 i sleepover because the next day was our class reunion. Okay i'll start with what happened on the 15/11. Actually Fiona and i was planing on going to CP. Unfortunately, we did not make it because we were waiting for bus and none showed up. So sad... real sad. We stayed at home and i brought my JUNO dvd we watched that. We took our dinner at City Mall because at the same time, Fiona's mom wantd to buy all those drinks and we wanted to buy gifts. I bought one gift for the exchanging presents and one for Daryl. We were at City Mall until it is time for the Mall to close. Quite long. Reached home around 10.2++ pm. I texted him from morning untill 11.3++pm. Hehe. Before going to bed, anthonia wrestle with me. yeah not only guys can wrestle. Okay on the 16/11 was the day of 6 Mutiara [2006] reunion. The event started at 12.00 noon. I learnt to play mayday parade-miserable at best in 15-20 minute time. Thank you anthonia charles tibok ! Okay during the reunion, we have this WATER WAR which was totally awesome ! I splashed Daryl the most annddd i hentam Izzal berabis because he shot water from the water gun to my eyes. I dont know why but most of them only aim our eyes and ears. I was the first person who attacked using the fish pond water and my first victim was THE CLEAN FREAK ! CALVIN CADRIX CHIN CHEN LIANG. Everyone was running around bare footed but he was the only one using slippers. If you saw him you'll laugh out loudly. Over all it was fun. But passing the parcel not really because everyone was playing and this two guys spoil. Thay watched porn ! Punya la.... want to know who ???? Dont la my abang angkat that. Kesian them. One of the moment I love that day was the moment after passing parcel, in Fiona room with him :D andd the when im playing piano before he left :D I love you so much ! Thank you for the Belgian chocolate, those kinder buenos annddd that necklace with my initial on it :D Uhhhhh...... if i could just rewind those days and make it perfect isnt that cool. Before i forget, Fiona;getting taller but still the same. Amirah; not getting taller but getting meaner and frigginly sarcastic. Fahyra;waiseeehhh cewek sudah dia akan tetapi, masih nakal kacau urang. HAHA. ON that reunion, they are more GUYS than GIRLS. I will be ending this by saying, i'll be missing ya'll AGAIN. Anyways byeeessssssssss ^^

Sorry guys there are no pictures from me :(

No comments:

Followers