Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nahh si Olivia&&Stacey tagged me >.<

Rules & Regulations :
#1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
#2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
#3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
#4. No tag back!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY 10 WEIRD THINGS/HABITS/LITTLE KNOWN FACTS
1. I hit people when im laughing hard :p
2. I can start laughing with no reason.
3. I am no good at ending any conversation
4. I takut wanna go tamu coz i'll be sympathy to those nenekk and ending up buying their stuff just to give them $$$$$
5. Sangat menyayangi daryl :)
6. I lost weight easily [ that is what i noticed ]
7. I oftenly leave my clothes on the floor.
8. Dislike tying my hair [ ngam ka my spelling ]
9. I have an ego and somethime im arrogant. JAHAT KAN.
10. I love outdoors activities :) yes i do.
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
Naye, Daryl, Iffa, Syafwan, Vien, Vicky, Merolee, Rizal, Azureen, Dina

No comments:

Followers