Aishhhh.... so bored ohhh. Im stranded at home with nothing much to do. The weather is friggin HOT ! and all of a sudden every evening it rains the time that i want to go out jalan2 around the neighbourhood with cousins. Uhhh...... so, i barely check FS. Now, im more on Facebook. HAHA syok this. You can add me if you want to : aroline_faa@hotmail.com : I was exploring it the whole time when im online yesterday. Yes, i played basketball yesterday but there isnt a tiny bit of sweat came out. LOL. Well, it is because i only walk and scratch my cousin. Brutal....... I was taking a bath last night while bathing i was texting my guy, *plup* the sound of my handphone come crashing in the toilet bowl. I know, *eeww* aight ? But phewww the bowl was clean there is no *you know what* in it. I panic the phone wont turn on. So i tried to dry it using hair dryer..... same o same o it still dont want to turn on. I kept trying la.... FINALLY it tured on. I didnt tell my parents though about this. So close. HAHA. The friggin lesson i learnd here is not to bring your handphone in the toilet when you're bathing. LOL. Anyways, i gonna end this post with, i am so missing my friends and my guy :(
kie byeeessssssss
No comments:
Post a Comment