Hello, firstly i want to talk about the last day of school. It was great ! My friends and I practically went insane; fun way insane :D But before that I would like to say that I was disapointed with you. Like they said how cant you not reconise my voice ? Well, I dont want to make a big deal of it. Try to stay positve maroline. Anyway, today is the day where parents in LOK YUK come to take their report card I dont know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing. Eee..... embarassing I cried infront of teacher because.... because la. So this thing happend it gave me and amalina the burden. Wasted half of our precious day for it. If you would just tell us the friggin truth and explain clearly, it would be easier for you and us. Instead, you choose to not tell the truth. Punya laa.... you made us look like a fool girl. I cant blame you fully. You should have known what to do. We trusted you, how will you feel if someone do that to you ? promising stuff that even yourself cant fulfill em ? I think it isnt worth shedding my precious tears for this. YOU frust ?! YOU ask us to be PATIENT ? cant you see that we have been patient for a day ? make it two days. YOU getting friggin mad at us for not being patient ? YOU may NOT feel how we felt. This is not a simple matter it is a big one. YOU should be aware of your responsibilities. Wasted half of maroline and amalina day, trying to make a fool out of us. Please we tried to understand but you have crossed the line. DAMN !! Anyway, we would love to have this thing setteled a.s.a.p. I would drop that subject now. To talk about my life, its going on moderately. I am trying to cool myself from this pathetic things going on around me. I dont expect you to understand. I dont care whether you want to read THIS or not, but I dont give a damn. So, I would like to tell you that I am not that strong and I cant accept changement easily unless Im making it willingly. Boy, Im not pushing you but i felt your ignorance. I am sorry to say so. Seriously, it is like you are erasing this feeling I have on you. You did not have to text me if you dont want to. I am just sorry I have to say this. I would reach the peak of insanity if I kept all of this in me because iloveyou.
Uinahhh im runnig out of tears. LOL ! eyebags alert !!!!
Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone a very
Happy Holiday !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment