Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I want to say,

Hello I did not blog yesterday because I was constructing my blog. Now I know how difficult it is to read codes. hehe. Well I am getting the hang of it THANKS to my code sifu, malinaa (: My blog isnt really done contructing yet. It will be done soon; *i hope*. So, this few days of my Holiday wasnt that exciting. It was.... what is the word I am looking for ??? ohya, BORING ! yup I am affraid so. The only thing I did other than smsing my dear was like...... sleep, eat, music. Isshhh I hate it oh when my mom asks me to do those chores =.=" Anyways, REUNION is just around the corner WOO-HOO ! Finaly I'll have something fun to do :D

You know, [ i dont think you do ] I am getting the hang of playing 'Dear God' guitar cover. Well I am not that great[ is my spelling correct? ] yet. I can play but still slow laa. My aunt and mom gave me this 'project' to do. Its a clip of my grandparents[ moms side ]. I was asked to do it cause my so called technical cousin is having SPM. Just hearing the word SPM scares the hell out of me. Aisshhh one thing is for sure, I want my converse shoes oh. My mom ba dont know when she want to bring me go warisan :/ Hmmm....... have you ever watch 90210 ? You can watch it in STARWORLD my no.2 favourite channel the first one is DISNEY CHANNEL. Yeah so ? got a problem with that ? Syokk this the show. You guys watch laa. Yerr I have to go kebun this tommorow because, my mom wants me to give Fiona rambutans. LOL. yeah rambutans we have tons of it at the kebun. Saya akan kehilangan DARA di sana............. sebab dihisap oleh nyamuk ! [ style naye ].

Wukkie I am ending this post....... heeeee..... papaiiiii. Please leave something in the CBOX on your way out of my blog. HAHA. I wont force you (:

p/s: this is for daryl :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

No comments:

Followers