Friday, August 7, 2009

unnoticed moments

Woah, i went to the Project Runway just now which is held in the school hall. Mal, iffa, Sai and i went to support Stacey them since they took part. Man, its was so awesome. First went to cooking room to kinda help out or maybe we're just hanging and see them getting ready. Law vuii was so cute with her outfit to her make-up and her painted shoes. Talie was so pretty, like seriously. For a moment there she got me looking at her often. Its because she kinda look like Taylor Swift with balck hair. haha. Stacey, Dina, Valerie and Olivia's work paid off. Talie made it to the finals and won Best Female Model. So happy for her :D
Lots of pictures taken. I dont think i'm in any cause i didn't wanna be in any cause i look wasted and that i 'm interested to take not to be in. haha. OMG you should have seen some of the models. haha. Well i'm not talking bad or mocking. But seriously, there's this one girl they called her trip cause the way she did her catwalk. So silly man. I admit i can't do it either but then... i'm speechless. No idea on how to explain how did she walk. Funny moments. Ohya, I think Jacky Lu was born to be a male model. He seriously have the model face. Its like - agian i'm speechless. But it wasn't awfull though. He looks so macho la just like a model. Guess what? He even won the Best Male Model and they won the main prize. Then there's this form four girl who performed. So awesome her voice. I love her guitar so pretty.

I love TAYLOR SWIFT ; stacey ; amalina ; natalie ; iffa ; saidatul ; dina ; valarie ; Law vuii ; family ; and all my other friends. I would mention all of them if i can - well actually i can but too many you know. Nicole Raul sososososososososo cute this just now. She was one of the model. Her shoes was so awesome. She did some cutting on it. budu this khor chen boon just now. he called everyone around him a bitch. cruel.


No comments:

Followers