It made me totally speechless. For a second there, i feel like running away and never ever face you. Just then i realise, its not worth it babe. Its ookay i guess, for me to not have it like most of my friends. Let me just be happy for them :) Not to say that i'm down or whatever, there others stuff to concerntrate on. I love this Jonas Brothers new song. Really nice to hear. " fly with me " NIck Jonas is playing the piano of my dreams. haha.. Anyways, this post will be short. Need to like study and ahmmm do stuff.... Btw, i worry too much, i kinda hurt people when i'm laughing and that i'm sensitive. I tend to like kinda cry when i'm in a-not -serious-arguement. I don't know if anyone would care on reading this la. I'm sorry la kie? maybe its not enough. Nevermind i'll work on it. If you're wondering, no i did not have a fight with any of my friends. haha. its just me being weird. that's the awesome thing in me. seeehhhh. joking. Ohya, the H1N1 thing-y is spreading. Pengetua is so damn worried he gave all the students masks and asked those who're unseverely sick to stay home until they're fully recovered. I want to get involve in Global Charity. Seriously i really want, but i dont know how. So if there's any idea how, please tell me thanks. I appreciate that a lot. Btw, no i'm not to young for it.
that's about it. byess :)
No comments:
Post a Comment