Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh the ropes and guitars

I'll start from Tuesday. So, that day we had our pameran thing-y and there's this mini bazaar. Awesome day well despise the weather which was extreamly hot. I spent almost all of my money on the foods and this ice-blended milo. I went to the stand three times to buy the drink. haha.. With another purpose i went there. I ate Talie's ladu. yummm i've got a sweet tooth. I love sweet stuff. Anyways, i skipped few classes. No teacher entered also. Then, we went behind the stand sit there sang songs while Izzat played the guitar. awhh its just a fun day. I don't really remember what happen. Move on.

Yesterday nothing much happened. Well, we laughed alot and talked alot like always. I wore my pinafore because i was so lazy to iron my baju kurung and planned to iron it in the morning. Which than, there was no current. People say i look weird in it. Syahiran la " ei, maroline napa mcm pindik sua thu kau? " *smack " kureenngg kau Syahiran ". I've got lots of comment la. Guess what? I've found out about this shitty dude ba. Damn oh. Simply calling us a group of whore. Eww, you suck. Btw, you look so gay and totally not hot. Eww. I went to tuition for replacement. So fun oh Wednesday class compare to Sunday. geess. Move on.

Today was like totally awesome. Talked and laughed alot and uncontrollably. Seriously, today is so obscene. REALLY REALLY obscene. I need to go for confession. I really need to. Btw, that was the most embarrassing thing i've ever done. ughhh... it wasn't on purpose. I reached home late again today. Sufferring oh. Its okay again if my mom bring us out as in go and buy something. Instead, we have to like wait for her in the car most of the time. I was like craving for double cheese burger ( surprise, i like mcdonalds already ; i used to not like em' ) mom don't let me eat it i ate sizziling mee at Karamunsing from Eleen's shop. Omg i owe kakak RM 5.
Goo-bye need to study already.

p/s : why does both of my puppy have to die infront of me? :_(

p/ss : music fest is around the corner. damn i hope it wouldn't be lameeee..


I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

L.Gaga awesome song :)

No comments:

Followers