Monday, August 24, 2009

There's no way out, I gotta hold you somehow

I know, it has been awhile since I posted anything. I've been lazy. Well, many stuff happened too many actually. I'm kinda feeling lazy to write all of them.
I took my report card last Saturday. I came late actually. Mom took it in the staff room. She met Mdm. Hiew , I've got two comments. Luckily it wasn't a bad one though, that would actually make me feel embarrasse. Teacher Hiew and my mom got the almost same signature. haha. Well, my Saturday wasn't anything pumping or interesting.

This week, probably most students are enjoying their holiday. Well, unfortunately, I don't because I have to go school for three days due to extra class. Not only me though, all the exam class in my school. Today was okay I guess. I did something so bad so cruel. I think she's just saying " its okay ba, no big deal " who knows her anger towards me is burning inside. I am not blaming anyone except for myself because it was clearly because of me. I really didn't mean what I've done - again, I'm not blaming anyone but myself. I really felt bad like really bad. Talie, I'll make it up to you. I'm really sorry. I cried just now because I didn't believe that i actually accidentally did that and that I really REALLY am sorry. I didn't cry to get attention, only a total fool would do that. Not me.

Tomorrow is another day. No idea of what life brings this time. If I were given lemons or some sour milk, I'll take it. I wouldn't say I won't get disappointed though. I would, who wouldn't right? I could always make sweet juice out of lemons and I can throw the sour milk. Even if the result wouldn't be satisfying, I could just get back up and Keep Swinging. So far, no strikes yet. Well, only close hit it didn't flew that. I'm a wreck in love and commitment. Why do I sound so w-e-i-r-d....

No comments:

Followers