I don't feel comfortable in anything lately. What the hell man, do you have an issue with me? Being that snobbish and indirectly telling fake tales. I know you do want attention and I don't blame you for that. What's with the attitude lately? I don't think you realise it but heck I do and a few of them do. I don't friggin care la if you have the brains infact I'm happy for you. I don't hate you. Probably you're wondering why I don't confront you directly. Its because I don't want to cause trouble, I respect you and it's not going to be worth it. About the issues with me, you indirectly insult me infront of them. Common question, why? What did I do that is so freakin' bad to you that you only be nice to me when you need me or when they're not around you. What's with the total sarcasm towards me huh? What actually that you're trying to prove? I don't expect any answer. Okay, I'll stop here. Btw, I am sorry for whatever shit that I've done to you.
Today was okay. I didn't really have the mood. No not mood swing. I didn't really did that much at home. Jogged for i don't know how long. It's to help me lose the feeling of shitness towards myself. It kinda make me feel better. I should study now. No class tomorrow. haha. I'm just talking crap up there. Just to fill up my post. Mom bought a box of raisins. Big box. I love raisins and milk and friends and money and craziness and fun. I want a lot of stuff right now, like seriously. Mom say I have to wait. I want to go camping, come with me :) After PMR. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment