Friday, August 28, 2009

Maybe you were just a friend

Just give a smile to your friend, even when you least expect they would return the favor. You never will know, what will happen unless you try. Once in awhile apologise to them eventhough at the moment you didn't do anything wrong. Who knows, you kinda offended them indirectly before without realising. Try taking an insult as a compliment, I know it's hard but somehow if you know how to, it's relieving and if you don't know how to, well just insult them back. Oh wait, you can just act deaf unless they cross the line. haha.
From my experience, if you're the kind of person when laughing will start hitting, always keep your nails short. You'll end up bruising people or bleeding or scratching people near by. Safest thing, try sitting on you palms to avoid hitting when laughing.

Those things up there. It's just to fill up my post. hehe. So, dad woke me up today saying that it's already 10.40am when it's actually 7.39am. Ugh.. He had the day off today no outstation or office stuff. Weird it's Friday and he's off. Instead of my mom, my dad gave my brother and I chores to work on. Since my sister have school today, she's excuse. I did a lot. From the stupid dishes to sweeping the house to clearing my room and the toilet in it. My kakak got the day off today. Even if she's working, she don't clean our room. My parents wants us to clean it ourself. Yay - not. Luckily I'm the only one who uses the toilet in my room. Otherwise, I'd be cleaning mixtures of wastes. ew. I realise lately, I don't drink plain water when I'm thirsty. Instead, I drink milk. Which is way better.
It had been few days since I top-up my credit. I've got a lot but, the validity of it expires already.

i guess that's it. Bye..

No comments:

Followers