Monday, March 2, 2009

Hey there, yea it has been awhile since i posted anything. I seldom go online and if i am online i'd be lazy... Yea, lazy-ass Maroline. So a lot happened. I'd probably be telling a few for i have little time and i'm lazy. Lately I always bully Stacey. Nyaha i know "eee...laine jaat" bully not in a rough way la.... playplay style. Last week Izzat, Mahathir, Nickly, Me, Amalina, Stacey, Dina, Iffa and Sai. We stayed back for P&K (extra class) before it started we talktalk then Izzat or is it ahathir? whtevr mention about a form 1 girl who looks like Mal. Then We tia puas hati. We one whole gang of 9 people round school find her class. Afternoon class people staring this. LOL. Unfortunately, we did not found her because class is starting. Kesian....
Now i'm learning how to play Linger-Cranberries. It is easy but i still have to get the hang of the Strumming.
You want to know what I wish to have FOR NOW?

1. My own Guitar ( I dnt wanna use papa's guitar )
2. Guitar Kaypo
3. Freedom ( I wanna jln wth y friends )
4. CASH!!!!!!!!! ( i broke since my $$ had been stolen ) FCUK you!

Enough with that... So, what am i missing here? I've lost track of what happened lately. Lol? Ohya, Last Saturday (28.02) was mum's birthday. Happy Birthday!! She made a party at our house. Only her faily ebers laa she invite.... Its also my 11 year old cousin birthday. So there was two plus one cake. Plus one? Its a present from my cousin. Nyahaha. My aunt took lots of pictures... Yeahhh.... before we start eating she did that then everyone complain cause we're starving! LOL. After eating and all I went online with cousins. All of a sudden y aunt ask us to do the dishes.... Punya laaa.... We did it anyways. Its a 15 minutes job. It took us i think more than 30 minutes. Why? we thought we're done washing then my aunt say ''kepla otak.. (she nt marah) have basin of plates again'' we're like ''yerrrr.... malas ohhh''we did it too.. and another reason why it took us so long to finish it : PLAY WATER : yeayeayeahhh...... We were wet but not really soaked.
I am so Happy to say that the plan of building a swimming pool at our house is a confirm. Yay!! papa already sketch how is it going to be. I saw that the workers started digging. So long... not reallyreally long laa..... Weeeee... But then funny..... I live by a river (romantic one) seriously and i'm having a swimming pool. LOL. What a waste of land. Sehhhhhh......
Talie called me last night. She asked if i wanna follow Track&Field training. I was incredibly happy, cause I really want to follow. Natalie and I will be calling them tomorrow (03/03) before P&K. I hope my parents give me the GREEN LIGHT.
Anyways, I should take a bath right now. HAHAHA. So chiau.......

p/s : I will TRY to update my blog :)



No comments:

Followers