Straight to the point! haha. Lately school was like AWESOMELY-FUN-ROCKIN-CRAZAY... yeahh.... first on Monday we lepak with the BERAHI CREWS. Nyahahaha talked then did some stewpit stuff. LOL tiba2 ths bh i became the ' leader ' paaaling horny kunun... I have my moments bhh.... :D We arranged our Sejarah first element.... phewww luckily we get to hand in those wanted stuff. Although we lack of info. Nevermind....... you know we changed back to museum. HAHA. Since we have EVERY info we could ever need. Then there's the moment I went LOCO. HAHAHAHa.... cs then friggin weather was like OVERLY EXTREMELY HOT! Law vuii was like ' hahahah... tengok gila suda si maroline psl panas ' Iffa oso went kinda LOCO. HAHA..... Then after school when mommy fetch me. She brought us to the ice-cream stall. I bought two scoops. hihihihihi...
So, that was yesterday. Today I nearly came late fr school. Yeahhh..... then fun this at school. haha. Idk why... ohoh! i know cs i have my friendsss :) still the weather was REALLY HOT! Then before P&K starts Stacey and i went to the library. I was reading dulu2 yearbook ( was admiring my cous achievements bh ) hahaha. Then this little girl came to me ' laine, look ths book' ( i see la, cute ni th inside oso cute ) about friends bh that. HAHAHA. Our p&k sub was Science. Syokk la.. we were in th part bout Pregnancy prevention. HAHA. Then fin od bout human... learned bout plats.. B-O-R-I-N-G. Everyone look tired this. I want to say lots more stuff but i cant seem to remember what. Yeahhh... forget full dy bh. You know, lately i've been listening to Holiday Parade-Walking by. Daryl say its his ' emo ' song. LOL. Not emo jua tht. Hmmm.. idk wht to say dy this. Let me mumble down there. Nvm la you understand or not.
Idislikeannucauseannutukaranuandiloveanuidontwan anuto ike ' fcous ' onannu. Iknowi'mspeakingnonsensewhatthehellnevermind.
hahahijusttypewhtifeelliketyping.
iguessthtswhyiactedcrazzyyallthisstuffhasnotbeenfreedfromme.
eeeewhyiskemadythis??bidaohh.HAHAHA.
ee.. my hunn pi KL ths saturday. byebye dnt cme back.haha. Joshin...come bck bh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment