Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I just love him :)

So today me, iffa, malina, sai, mahathir and izzat went to the State Library. We went there to find info bout Jesselton Point. Before that we go KK Plaza mamam. Then we met izzat and madir in the lib. budu this we found NOTHING about J.P bidanya... We decided to go to the Museum. Guessing there'll be more info found. We follow madir's uncle there. So facinating this (well, since its my first time going to a museum) haha really. ONE thing caught my attention the bone structure of the whale. Frigginly HUGE this. CANTIKKKKK!!!!!......... We wanted to go to the museum lib bt then like berat ati this the people wanna let us in cause ramai bh us. So instead we talked to this man he brief us bout stuff. Too bad no info bout J.P We changed our bangunan b'sejarah to the museum itself. haha. okok jua la. So we roundround the museum visiting around. Then we went to this ' gua ' la kunun. Takut2 this bh. Iffa la that... I had fun visiting the museum. Ohya we took one ny picture that is with the oldies car. In madir phone that is.

Hunn, i didn mean wht i said bh... hehehehe. i knw i told you od bt still, i didn mean it. love you :) muahh. Yay! tommorow Bakat Lok Yuk. I get to see people performing. nyahahaha. I may be selling stuff. haha.

No comments:

Followers