Hello :) nyaha... I wanted to post something a few days ago, but I was lazy. Yeahhh.... So, our firs test is like so over. yipppiesss!!! I got my paper back. Well not exactly the paper but i know my marks though.Here it goes (only 3 subject) :
Maths : 80% (isshhh i did careless mistakes this)
English : 88%
Melayu : 72%
We'll be have a week off from school. BUT we as in form 3 in SMK LOK YUK have P&K on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. HAihhhhhhhhh..... If i'm not mistaken form 4, 5 & 6 also have. I spent half of my day at school today (11/03) at school cause we're having extra class. Then when i reached home I hanged out with neighbours.. I didnt text daryl cause his credit expire. Haiiihhhh... I chatted in msn with Izzat and Mahathir. Izzat seems heart-broken because of *tuuuuuuut* then Mahathir and i try to pujuk him. Funneehhhh.
I want to go training ohhh.... I feel so unfit already this. Ewwwww.... Ohya! I hand in my Maths exercise book for the first time and thats only book 2. Have not hand in my book 1. Cool this my teacher. Her name is Olivia... She say to me ' atleast you hand in then nothing' (she didn send me to the PK-HEM) YAy!! What more do i want to say???? I guess i forget. Anyway, i'll be continuing on the next post with some old pictures i found.
*I have to take a bath now* (hehehehe... my dad marah)
Byesssssss..... till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment