Hayloo :) I wanted to post earlier but decided not to. Cause i was lazy... Yea and i'm so drawn into that songs. So, i would sum my ' a week ' holidays boring and dull. Well, it kinda sounds the same. I only had 4 days of hols actually. Cause we form 3 had P&K. Nyahahaha... in those 3 days i never came on time. Always either 15-20 minutes late :D teacher was not furious though.. weeeeeeeeeeeee. So i went to museum on Tues and Thurs with my friends. We went there to find info bout Jesselton at first but then changed to Museum and finally, last Thurs we made up our mind and decided to do bout the old post office at Jalan Gaya that. On Thurs we didnt do nything in the museum though. We went to Arkib near by followed Mahathir's uncle. Cool this his uncle.
p/s : I'm not from Zimbabwe la weiiiiii......
Yesterday the thing i did was EAT, ROLL ON THE FLOOR( bored bh + hot ) andand text + talked to my hunn. Texted Stacey ( she's in camp ) she text me use patrick's phone. That oso awhile ny cause she tia lama pegang phone pat.
Today, I woke up 7.20 a.m. Phone : ' 1 message recieve ' i checked its from Stacey at 6.02a.m HAHAHA. awlnya kw bngn. Well I replied her texted until 8. Then stop cause i have to do stuff and she wanna go jln2 to the village with drg talie. Texted my hunn around 10 cause mom was like everywhere ( my sis say she suspect smething ) OMG! Then went to the office or should i say CC. Helped there then berabis online. HAHA. Well, fcukinly bored this there. When my mom came I minta $$$ then went to the saloon ( i love the saloon very homey this. friendly gen tht the auntie ). I have a new hair cut now. Yeahhh................
I dont know what to write now. Try reading what i wrote downnnnn there :)
ilovemyfriends&familysomuchicouldnotimagine
whatwould&howwouldilivewithoutthemtheyaremysoul :)
nottoforgetilovemyboyfrienddarylshimzhihaosomuch
hekeepsmestableandsane :)
ilovestaceyalexislundatvanstraten,nuramalinajayari,natalieprabhapankuny,
dinacyaladannychua,iffaridhabintiluqmanridha,valeriannebasintal,
sai'datulnajahbintimohammedali,vircilllionel&&&&&&darylshimzhihao.
pp/s: many gen people I love but if i were to write it all down, it wont be enough :D
ppp/s: i'll try to post pictures kie.
No comments:
Post a Comment