Sunday, February 15, 2009

It has been awhile since I posted anything...........

Why? Its cause I was lazy+tired+busy. Before 12th of February I've been busy training. For what? MSSD bh..... So its was held on the 12th February until yesterday which is on Valentine's Day. I took part in Lompat Kijang and Lompat jauh...... I was hoping HIGHLY for Lompat Kijang but FUCK this!! I have prob that day.... What? Nervous and wrong leg reaching the jumping point. I dont know why!! I was like so devastated..... I feel like crying but these tears wont fix anything. I am not showing off or whatever. I am elaborating kie. My record for Lompat Kijang at school 8.48meters and the person who got first holds the record of 8.29meters. Uhhhhh.... I have a chance ohh. Nevermind, I'll try again next year. I'll be in perempuan A oh next year. Yikess!

So, Freda Awang Pan Chen is the Olahragawati for perempuan 15 tahun ke bawah and Asif Farhan Olahragawan lelaki 15 tahun ke bawah. Congratulations! Both of them from Lok Yuk. haha. Over all MSSD was fun but the whether was extremely hot! My friends including myself got sunburn. Sadly I didn bring my camera that day. Haihhhh... meaning no pictures at all. Okay, on Valentine's day Daryl came to the stadium with his friends after school. Heeeeee~ He gave me my chocolates, his baju and his bracelet. Sooo many this the chocolate... I think he's trying fatten me up. Wahahaha.. LOL.

Now, back to school and study. Nyahhhhh..... no mood. Lots of catch up I have to do. Then I havent been inject for Tetanus (0.0) huhuhu.... Pain that. Ahhmmmm, I guess thats it for now. Byesssssss. Ohya, congrats to the winners and Lok Yuk got 2nd for MSSD and I met Amirah!! I miss her so much. Kiess, byesssss.

No comments:

Followers