Saturday, June 6, 2009

I saw you standing

She's just awesome is'nt she?
There was nothing much to do. So, i surfed the net and find Taylor Swft's picture. Awhh man, i adore her. Her songs are awesome.
Holidays are okaayy.. Nothing interesting happened lately. My aunt bring me out as in go roam arond somewhere.... But at that time i was'nt in the mood so i turned her down. U g h..... Should'nt had. Today have to go tuition..... I'm kinda lazy wanna go. But for the sake of knowledge and PMR i'll go. Malina not going today... So i guess its me and iffa. Weehee... sokay at least i still have Iffa. Pi KFC kitaa.. haha. I'm at my mom's CC now. I help her look after. Cause its the worker off-day. I would'nt complain though. Why? Cause i'm getting allowance every month for looking after this CC every Sunday and doing house chores. haha..( its not even funny ).
I saw JF just now. It has been a long time since i saw him. Cause i always see hjim play football ba back home. Yupp, JF lives in the same neighbourhood as me. Cool this him. Ok i'll stop before i get overboard. Geee... i know you wont understand and totally will get me wrong. Well, i'm sorry to say but i don't really care baaa.... Geesss i'm hungry oh now. I have'nt take my breakfast yet. Now, its already lunch. Whatever laa... errrr, what gen i wanna say ah? Kinda blank right now.
Oh wait, ( figuring out how to add video ) nvrmindd.... the thing wont work.


yay! it works. haha. try watching it :) funnehhh.... btw, its Nigahiga.

Well, that's it i guess. byee... ohya, i lazy wanna top up my credit. save money naaaaaaannntii la kie i top up. * i want to write something ba butt....... i kinda forget what

p/s : mal, i follow your style that upp there. you know oso which one. hehe :D

3 comments:

I Heart ? said...

Hi Maroline! Hannah here!
I luve Taylor Swift!
She so AWESOME!!
Great thing that you luv her too!!

Melissa Myra said...

LOL TO THE VIDEO XD

Maroline said...

melissa : haha. i knoww XD
hannah : hey, yeaa... i seriously adore her :D

Followers