Monday, June 22, 2009

your history is mine

Tracing back what i've done, choices i've made.They are lots of regret but, let it be. There's nothing that can be done. The only thing is to fix what is in the present and plan your future. I don't know why but i just have the urge to write something that sounds so-kind-of mushy. Don't mind me. I guess its because of my mood la. There are seriously serious things to be focused on and not this. I know, how pathetic for me to just realised it now. What the buck am i talking about?

You knew everything you had to know and asked every question you wanted to. With the reason you gave me, i did the same thing asking those question back with curiousity. The organ that was placed next to my lungs aren't for playing.
You guys wouldn't understand. Well, except for certain people. Wait, is what written above even true? Yeerrr... why am i writing like this? geesss... The weather lately is just so.. HOT. Even if the wind is blowing, you could practically feel the heat. Its past middle of the month and thinking of it gives me the creeps. Why? PMR is just around the corner. Less than four months for me to revise those chapters. Gotta be serious. Should have been serious two months ago.
I feel like taking a long run like i used to last time. Since lately the weather is hot, i guess it would be difficult. My mom finished my oatmeal. So bad this. Now i have nothing to eat for dinner. Its not that she don't cook dinner. She does, its me who don't usually take dinner.

Ohya, i would want to share something i learned by myself. I don't care whether its pathetic or mushy. Once in awhile maa.

Love is friendship, set on fire.
Well, not for friends with the same sex la. I wouldn't want that to happen. Even i don't get the clear meaning of it. Okaay... i got it from wikipedia ( my fav website ) I learned a lot from there :)

No comments:

Followers