Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i couldn't find wings

P&k today was totally awesome-fun. Stories to be told made us all laugh and practically screaming. Honestly, i was happy to hear them laughing and see their faces when they laugh. Things like this seldom occur you know. Well, it does happen only that when it happened, they might be one of us who is well, sad or no mood or no mood laa.

Guess what? I saved money today. HAHA. It is kind of an achievement for me. Cause usually, my pocket money given i finish it. Every single penny i use. For what? water and food i guess. Yup, i don't bring water to school. Time passes by so quickly today. I reached school half-an-hour late. We start at 8a.m. Promised to come early this. Ishhh how pathetic am i? Didn't keep track of time. By the minute its time to go home already. Why are my words here formal????? doiiii.... Geesss the weather is so HOT.
I love my oatmeal + honey this. yuuuuummmm... you should try it. By the way, its healthy. I'm just blank and couldn't think of anything to write about. Oh wait, i'm just cruel this.. I don't think my friends will stand by me for this. hey're maybe just saying they will. How could i be that cold? maaaaaaaaannnnnn.. ish see i thirsty dy oh. Anyways, i'll continue my nonsense another time kie? I want to get myself a cold drink :) byess.

No comments:

Followers