Happy Birthday Jacky & Madeliene
psyco maaann. just now we gossipgossip... funn :) finally i knew. played softball with neighbours. funnnn mannn. i wasn't that eager to go online like i always do. cause, i dont really find it that facinating. its just like that. doiii. i just love Taylor Swift she's gorgeous and her songs are just awesome. it had been a while since i played the guitar. i want kaypo baa... cause the song i want to learn needs kaypo without it the melody sucks.
my gay-ass-awesome-dosome-friends... they're just awesome :) from the guys to the girls and to the girls. lol. err.... i wouldn't want to reveal much here for now. So, i guess this is bye-bye. Ohyaa... i did write something about I.U Day but its in my draft haven't finish it yet. i'll get back to it later. I need to take a bath.
why ba?
my gay-ass-awesome-dosome-friends... they're just awesome :) from the guys to the girls and to the girls. lol. err.... i wouldn't want to reveal much here for now. So, i guess this is bye-bye. Ohyaa... i did write something about I.U Day but its in my draft haven't finish it yet. i'll get back to it later. I need to take a bath.
why ba?
No comments:
Post a Comment