Hey, skipped school yesterday. It's because i got food poisoned. It really is bad you know. You can't imagine the pain i can't explain the pain. Ouchhh... So many food i cannot take. Stupid pills. Well forget about that. I heard lots of people are sick these days.. hmmmm.
I went to the toilet uncountable times yesterday and barely did anything at home. Well, other than sleeping that is.
School was okay today. Did nothing much for i was still weak. Reached home, rushed to the computer. Since i was bored and my brother controlled the tv, the most thing that i can do was to go online and waste my time. Ugh i seriously have to study. PMR is coming. Like seriously. Gee i have pretty much nothing to say now. I'd better go. byes.
P/s : not to brag but seriously, i love my tummy now. soso flat :D i lost 2 kg. Seriously. i'm now 42kg :O baa bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment