Saturday, July 25, 2009

in conclusion,

I should keep my blog updated. geess the feeling of laziness just take over me somehow. So, overall life's quite okay i guess. I just got back from tuition. Well, i'm not home yet still at the cc. Woah fully occupied oh this week and next week. PMR Trial then the following week second Excell. Pressure maan PMR is just around the corner. Umm.. lots had happened lately. So much to tell, yet so little time.

Things that happened which made me completely speechless, misarable, overly happy if it didn't happen i wouldn't be where i am now. Which is infront of the computer typing this particular content. Awesome right? maybe not. You don't know, i hate my phone this (which is my sister phone that i use). The battery couldn't stand for one day. Damn. I've been listening to this few songs on and on. So cathing this i mean nice to hear ba..
I know, i could be totally cruel at times and that i tend to act snobish, inconsiderrable, self-fish and umm other stuff la that you would describe me in negatively. At times that is not always. I totally suck at explaining myself and explaining stuffs. I would take this opurtunity to make an apology from the bottom of my broken heart. seeehhhh. hehe. Seriously i'm sorry. To who ever or whatever or wherever. geess what am i crapping? nevermind.

You know what? i need some excitement. My life is kinda dull. Ughh.. Well, i guess i can still make it. Why? with my gay-ass-smokin-friends, my cash$$, my phone and my music my soul is still rockin'. I don't know what did i actually did to this guy oh. He acts cold to me. Seriously oh.. you know what i'm tempted to do to him? Punch that pretty face of him. Yea, you can't deny he does have a pretty face. But, to me he looks gugly with that attitude of him. ughh. Okay, i should stop now. Going home, gonna charge my phone, bath and study :)

byess,

No comments:

Followers