Today was kinda fun :) I woke up late 6.05 again that. Usually at that time i'm already on the way to school ( well, have to send my bro n sis first la ). So, luckily for me i didn't reached late. Wee-hee.. Almost late though. First period was Geography. Damn this time, instead of forgetting one of my book, i forgot both. So as a punishment i have 2 choices its either " titanic" or "injut 50 times" I picked injut 50 times at least i didn't have to embarrass myself and its a way for me to exercise. I actually did 50 times oh..... they thought i cheated this. My legs were wobbly and i walked weirdly. After Geo we had our PJ class. Played badminton as usual. I'm addicted to Revive isotonic drink oh... cause that's the only thing i drank that day. Well, the most drink i drank. Since Dina and Stacey brought their camera for Sivik, we SS-ing as expected. So funn oh. Then most of us stayed back for sivik thing. Our class are doing something about pakaian tradisional. Our group are doing Kadazandusun ( yeahhhh...... semat ).
Ohya, just now no current so music mart left their door open. I saw this verrryy pretty Grand Piano directly fell inlove with it. So elegant this.. Eheh ! you know, no you don't. I'm kinda almost taller than my mom :O uisehhh... hoping i would be taller than my mommy. Gee.. my tigh kinda hurts after all that injut-ing. Going to saloon tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment