Sunday, February 8, 2009

As time passes by;

Hello, long time od I didnt post anything. Why? Cause i was like overly busy. With? Sports I have lots of training, plus I cant go online computer CPU kena cabut. budu. So, I'll be telling you what hapened. I'll ny mention those I remember laa kie..

I went for training olahraga. Then we had our 2nd sports day which is at complex sukan. That day I have acara.... ahhhhmmmm, lompat jauh ny. Got second la... Najwa first ( luckily we same rumah sukan ) wahahahaha. Meaning I'll be going for mssd lompat kijang and jauh. Aihhhhhhh, difficult ohhh... Many schools meaning have lots of awesome competitors. After the 2nd sports I did went for pengakap perbarisan training. Yesterday which is on the 07/02 was our last sports day. Pengakap got 3rd place again this year. Amazingly, PBSM got first beating the 'was' all time champion Kadet Polis. HAHAHAHAHA. Tomorrow Chap Goh Mei no holiday for people who represent school for mssd cause we have training. There's more that I would like to tell and elaborate but sorry, I am too lazy and frustrated. Why frust??? Thu... my dad fault laa.... He is going to take my phone today. Uhhhhhh I cant text anyone. He say he's going to give me my phone only during weekends, stayback, tuition and sukan. Shit! ohhhhh.......... But nevermind, I give him my phone ny. The simcard I keep.. neehhhh amik kaw!

Anyways, Iffa Birthday and Valentines day is coming! haha. I wonder what to get her? since basically im broke ( read further and you'll know why ) I would be out but out as in I'll be at the complex sukan. Cause that is the last day of mssd. Muahahahaha. Daryl coming :D Ohya! I didnt tell you. My money was stollen! I have no idea who took it. Now, I am like seriously broke. They took about hundred plus and left me with a few ringgits. Pya laa... Kuang aja pya orang.
Well, its untill here for now. I am frustrated and lazy to continue longer. I lost my mood bh... Okkiesss byessss.

p/s : funny this my tuition teacher :p

No comments:

Followers