Today's a Saturday and the forth day of my year end holidays. I haven't done anything exciting yet and it feels like I'm wasting bits of my holidays. Well, except on Friday, after my mom and I went to my school for report card day, I went out with bffs Amalina and Iffa then Izzat tagged along with his cousin. We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Awesome movie actually :D
It's funny how I'm only 16 and it feels like I have tons of problem and issues with life and mostly everthing around me. Things at home are okay well, not amazing though. My dad isn't the greatest and most wanted person to be around with you know, well at least he used to but things changed. So, when the time comes when feel like locking myself up in the room and mind my own bussiness things like Taylor Swift's album will be on play and guitar strings will be strummed and off pithcehd voice will be heard. I write non-sense lyrics.. hahaha.. Something that probably no one will ever hear. Well, recently, when I was angry with my dad and the world so I started writing in this book I bought from Doulos ages ago ( 2007 ), slowly, I felt good again I felt relief like everything that's bugging my chest is out. It isn't the same like talking to a person but at least I was partially relief. So my point here is, I've written about one stanza ( if that's what you called it ) and it actually meant something - at least for me. When I'm ready, I'll post em' here aights? :D
I'm wanted now, got some chores to finish. Well, goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment