Hahaha... hey there. I am supposed to do my Sejarah and Geografi kerja kursus. But what the heck..... Let me mumble stuff first. Kie, wanna know what am i doing now? ( i know u dnt give a dang ) So? I'm having my second bowl of oatmeal. HAHAHA. You might think ' eeewww..oatmeal? ' yup! oatmeal + honey. yummy this :)
So i want to say something about the weather today ( seehhh tapuji lae ma ). Seriously. It was extremely HOT! Even when the wind does'nt help. Uncomfortable this... I felt so sticky and sweated like a pig ( eventhough pigs dont sweat ). OMG! I am so happy for taliee :D awww...... LOL. I slept during Maths lesson. Well, right after Mrs. Olivia done explaining.
Argghhhh!!! So many stuff to be done but i have so little time. ukey..... i'm blank now. I'm currently chatting with mal and izzat. He hacked other places camera this. Awesome juga la. Ohya! daryl showed me this video of two guys ( pro ) playing taylor wift-love story piano and cello and Viva Lavida-coldplay also using piano and cello. Awesomeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to post the video here but..... I am a noob and do not know how to.
I know...i know, my blog is kinda boring. Aight? nevermind.... I dont expect it to be exciting. Well.... I dont care bah! dont make me care lehhhh!!!
mal&stacey : Syokkk kan th book........ hot kan si Erik Trinity! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment