Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blacklisted

Yups.. that's the title of this awesome book i borrowed from the library at school. Never borrowed any book since last year. So yeah guessed this is the first. Anyways...... I was too lazy to update my blog.. blahhhhh. Mal asked me to post something. HAHA. So, i just got back from tuition. Yerrr there's this rm50 I was supposed to save it. Since i oftenly finish my money in a 'jip' wooooSShhhhh gone! Used it to reload. HAHA. Kesian si Daryl.... He's wanting me to top up. Ohya! saw Vicky at Servay. HAHA. I did take some pictures during tuition. Too bad cant transfer it now.

Ugghhhh want to know? I should be doing as in finishing lots of stuff righ now. Likeee..... Sejarah element 2, reply daryl's text, errr text mal (she asked me to text her if i'm online), arrange my books (too bad im not at home now), iron my baju (kak! why you didn help me!) andd... errr bath. LOL. So, it seems like i have nothing to talk about now. But actually before posting this i wanted to mumble stuff.

SOMEONE BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE HAD AND IS STILL MY CEWE FOR WHAT?????
NINE YEARS????
GUESS WHO??? HAHAHAHAHAHA....
I must and will go celebrate with her...... hehehehehehe... Ugghhhhhh...... i'll post something soon... I have to finish stuff that is supposed to be finished. LOL.
p/s : exam is coming!!!!!! ai..yayai yayai..
toodles :)

No comments:

Followers