Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scout ROCK !

PENGAKAP PARTY WAS OVERLY AWESOME !!!!!
: HOT PENGERUSI && US :
[ got this picture from Malina ]



You know, pengakap party was overly awesome !



The best part was the eating competition........I joined ! HAHA . I ate most of the jelly ...[ some i hid and fikri give people ]



They asked us to do the dishes this ...... We said no but they insisted .... We did it anyway ...



Fun also .... HAHA ........ One more thing *tuuut* this the pancaragam teacher they all wanna play music also cannot .. kacau daun . LoL ....



Anyways, the party Rocks ! Too bad the seniors are going away next year .... We're going too miss you guys ...... Anyway, I still can contact the hot pengerusi :p

Haizzz sayang oh valarie and vir didnt come ................





Booo-Hooo ... tommorow have to school .... I dont want to see my result. But at the same time I want to see it . LoL ....



Well, thats all for now [ byee ]







No comments:

Followers