I wish my friends know how much I really appreciate them and how grateful and thankful I am to have them. Sometimes I wonder what am I to them? would it even matter if we're no longer friends? I never see them show how much I meant to them. I mean they always say it to each other but I was never in the picture. Now that's what bothers me and I can't put it into words. I know that if I we're to bring this out, I will make things worse and I'll be called dramatic-emotional-bitch-who-do-you-think-you-are...
I feel like a nomad. I don't really have someone who's actually there you know. I have this exam coming and it'll determine my future and I'm worrying about this. How ridiculous. I can't just put it aside. I care - probably too much. They said it's just me, thinking too much.
Tell me what to do,
show me some sort of sign,
Help me pull through,
this awful time.
I've been laughing and was care less,
but that was just something needed,
to cover up this sadness.
This unexplainable thing is colouring my life in monochromatic drabness.
No comments:
Post a Comment